How do you add one of the functional mailboxes to someone’s Outlook?
Article ID: 110 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 2:23 PM
Question: How do you add one of the functional mailboxes to someone's Outlook?
Follow these steps:
1. Open Outlook
2. Click on Tools in the Toolbar
3. Click on Account Settings
4. Click on Change
5. Click on More Settings
6. Click on the Advanced Tab
7. Select Add
8. Type in the name of the Mailbox, select OK
9. Select OK until you are out of the "Tools" area