Knowledge Base

How do I know what the document prefix is for a finance transaction?

 Within the A&F Work Tools tab of Raiderlink and within the AFISM Channel is a link labeled Resources.  Select this link.  Within the Resources link use the filter menu and select Finance. Within the Finance section is a document labeled Document Prefix Identifiers.  This document will provide the information that you need
The link to this page is: 
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Comments (1)
Comment by alo on Sat, Feb 18th, 2017 at 1:46 AM
Related Articles
Please explain how Direct Cost is used.
Viewed 285 times since Wed, Dec 9, 2009
What is a rule class code?
Viewed 364 times since Sat, Nov 22, 2008
When a financial manager changes will the authority delegated by the previous manager be deleted?
Viewed 237 times since Wed, May 6, 2009
Where can I find information on proper use of funds within a Fund Group, Category or Class?
Viewed 480 times since Tue, Jul 29, 2008
How can I locate my Banner TechID R# ?
Viewed 292 times since Mon, Oct 13, 2008
What is the difference between transfer to Auxiliary and transfer to Auxiliary Plant?
Viewed 247 times since Mon, Aug 2, 2010
How do I find a an account code to use with an HSC FOP?
Viewed 340 times since Mon, Oct 13, 2008
Who do I contact regarding a Finance transaction that posted to my FOP?
Viewed 323 times since Thu, Oct 9, 2008
What is an endowment?
Viewed 268 times since Mon, May 4, 2009
How are a FOP and a FOAP different?
Viewed 1462 times since Tue, Jun 17, 2008