Knowledge Base

Who do I contact regarding a Finance transaction that posted to my FOP?

Using the Document ID found within the report, refer to a Document Prefix Identifiers aid that directs you to the contact person for the transaction based upon the first few characters of the Document ID.  This job aid is located at the following site:   Using Filter Document, select Finance and then view the "Document Prefix Identifiers" guide.
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Comments (2)
Comment by facebook on Tue, May 15th, 2018 at 1:19 AM
Eh oui mais niet. Très bien étant donné que on repère plus de causes qui certainement parlent de de semblables significations. Non en effet il n’est pas suffisant de reproduire ce qu’on risque de retouver avec certains site web étrangers puis le citer aussi clairement; <a href=‘‘>facebook</a>
Comment by Harman Cheema on Wed, Nov 15th, 2017 at 11:15 PM
Good Information
Related Articles
How are a FOP and a FOAP different?
Viewed 1462 times since Tue, Jun 17, 2008
How can I locate my Banner TechID R# ?
Viewed 292 times since Mon, Oct 13, 2008
How do you change or remove signature authority?
Viewed 350 times since Fri, Oct 24, 2008
Where can I find information on proper use of funds within a Fund Group, Category or Class?
Viewed 480 times since Tue, Jul 29, 2008
What is an endowment?
Viewed 268 times since Mon, May 4, 2009
What is a rule class code?
Viewed 364 times since Sat, Nov 22, 2008
Please explain how Direct Cost is used.
Viewed 285 times since Wed, Dec 9, 2009
How do I find a an account code to use with an HSC FOP?
Viewed 340 times since Mon, Oct 13, 2008
How do I change or update a Financial Manager?
Viewed 346 times since Wed, May 6, 2009
When a financial manager changes will the authority delegated by the previous manager be deleted?
Viewed 237 times since Wed, May 6, 2009