Knowledge Base

How do I find a an account code to use with an HSC FOP?

Category:  Finance
Question:  I need to find a FOP for an HSC account and can't seem to find a cross-walk for accomplishing that. Where do I look?
1.  Use the Account Crosswalk found on the AFISM Resources page. Directions in the attachment with this article.
Attached Files (1)
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Related Articles
What is an endowment?
Viewed 220 times since Mon, May 4, 2009
Where do I find the Budget Pool Account codes?
Viewed 301 times since Wed, Sep 17, 2008
How are a FOP and a FOAP different?
Viewed 1320 times since Tue, Jun 17, 2008
Who do I contact regarding a Finance transaction that posted to my FOP?
Viewed 266 times since Thu, Oct 9, 2008
How do you change or remove signature authority?
Viewed 275 times since Fri, Oct 24, 2008
Can I pay for phone charges on my federal FOP?
Viewed 263 times since Tue, Sep 23, 2008
What is the difference between transfer to Auxiliary and transfer to Auxiliary Plant?
Viewed 208 times since Mon, Aug 2, 2010
Please explain how Direct Cost is used.
Viewed 210 times since Wed, Dec 9, 2009
Where can I find information on proper use of funds within a Fund Group, Category or Class?
Viewed 438 times since Tue, Jul 29, 2008
What is a rule class code?
Viewed 284 times since Sat, Nov 22, 2008