Knowledge Base

How do I get reimbursed if I accidentally used my personal credit card instead of the procurement card?

Category:  TechBuy(SciQuest)

Question:  How do employees go about getting a reimbursement if they accidentally used a personal credit card instead of the procurement card?
Answer:  You will use the one-time payment form in TechBuy.
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Related Articles
If a supplier (vendor) is not in TechBuy(SciQuest), how do we add them?
Viewed 374 times since Wed, Jul 23, 2008
What is a "controlled" purchase?
Viewed 309 times since Tue, Jul 15, 2008
How can I tell if a purchase order has been submitted to the vendor?
Viewed 314 times since Tue, Aug 12, 2008
What is required before I can use TechBuy(SciQuest)?
Viewed 206 times since Fri, Aug 1, 2008
How do I register to use the TechBuy(SciQuest) System?
Viewed 448 times since Thu, Jun 26, 2008
How do I correct an entry in cost receiving once it has been submtted?
Viewed 350 times since Wed, Jun 3, 2009
How do I add an attachment to a requisition?
Viewed 245 times since Wed, Aug 13, 2008
What does error User XXXXXX has no authority to post to fund XXXXXX and Organization XXXXXX in chart T mean?
Viewed 223 times since Mon, Nov 15, 2010
How do I add the FOAP codes to my Profile in TechBuy?
Viewed 357 times since Mon, Aug 25, 2008
What do I do with invoices for a blanket order?
Viewed 286 times since Mon, May 4, 2009