What do I do when I get "SIP Communications service failed" errors when trying to open office communicator service?
Article ID: 227 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 2:35 PM
First, verify that your communicator is 2007. To do this, click on the drop down arrow at the top left on your office communicator. Scroll to help, then scroll to \"about Microsoft Communicator.
If you have 2007, proceed by:
1. Open Outlook
2. Go to Tools
3. Click on Account Settings
4. Double click on the "Microsoft Exchange" server
5. Click on the "more settings" button below
6. Click the security tab
7. See "logon network security" in the middle of the page
8. Select "Password Authentication (NTML) in the drop down list
9. Click OK
10. Click Next
11. Click Finish