How do I fix error "Error loading C:WINDOWSSystem32NVMCTRAY.DLL the specified module could not be found"?
Article ID: 249 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 2:27 PM
1. Go to the Start button, and then select run.
2. Type msconfig in the field to the right of Open:
3. Click OK or hit the enter key
4. Click on the Startup TAB
5. Click the Disable All button
6. Click OK
7. A pop-up will open with "restart or "exit without a restart"
8. Close all apps that are open.
9. Select Restart
Upon restart, a message box will appear with information about the changes made to the msconfig. Select the "do not show again" on the lower left side of the message box then click OK.