How do I uninstall Internet Explorer 8?
Article ID: 380 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 2:24 PM
To uninstall Internet Explorer 8 and restore an earlier version of Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
1. Close all programs
2. Click Start and then click Control Panel
3. Click Add or Remove Programs
4. In the list of currently installed programs, click Windows IE 8 and
then click Remove.
5. Follow the instructions to uninstall Internet Explorer 8
6. When the uninstall program is finished, restart your computer
7. Verify that the earlier version of Internet Explorer is restored.
8. If you have Internet Explorer 6 and want to upgrade to IE 7, please
go to the following link and click on the download button: