Knowledge Base

How do you pay full-time staff who teach an academic course and need instructor status?

Special instructions for Appointing Full Time Exempt Non-Faculty Employees Teaching Classes (for the full time staff employee who teaches an academic class, such as the Chancellor, President, etc) are found on the RaiderLink > A&F Work Tools > AFISM Resources webpage.

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.