Knowledge Base

What is a Manual Check Request (MCR)?

A manual check is used to pay an employee for a missed paycheck or an incorrect paycheck when underpaid.   An overview of Manual Check Procedures is found on the RaiderLink > A&F Work Tools > AFISM Resources webpage, filter by ePAF.

A manual check request is submitted to the Payroll Office.  When received by Friday, a paper  check will be ready for pick-up the following Friday.  Notice that payment is not  via regular payroll checks (or direct deposits).
Manual Check requests for exempt and nonexempt employees are different forms.   The two forms, along with instructions, are found on the RaiderLink > Payroll & Tax tab.
Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Related Articles
What is a Non-Tech Employee?
Viewed 173 times since Wed, Dec 22, 2010
I have ended an employee’s job in Banner who I will reappoint at a later date, should I make any notes in the comment section of the ePAF?
Viewed 242 times since Tue, Jan 6, 2009
What does Transaction Status "Partially Completed" mean?
Viewed 265 times since Mon, May 4, 2009
How can I track the status of an ePAF?
Viewed 306 times since Fri, Jan 16, 2009
Are there step-by-step instructions for completing an ePAF?
Viewed 246 times since Wed, Dec 22, 2010
How do I pay a student who has a Work Study grant?
Viewed 261 times since Tue, Feb 17, 2009
What is the Personnel Date of an ePAF?
Viewed 200 times since Wed, Dec 22, 2010
What is a secondary position?
Viewed 233 times since Wed, Dec 22, 2010
Where do I find job titles and salaries?
Viewed 8981 times since Wed, Dec 22, 2010
How do I get access to be an ePAF Originator?
Viewed 187 times since Wed, Dec 22, 2010