Knowledge Base

How do I change the funding source (FOAP/FOP) for an employee’s future pay?

An electronic form is available in the ePAF Application, with an Approval Category name of "TTU Current & Future Labor Chg, TLABOR".  This ePAF allows you to change the funding for an upcoming date.

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
Comments (1)
Comment by Andrew on Thu, Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:09 AM
<a href="">online casino</a> online casino codes [url=][/url]