Knowledge Base

I am a 9 month Faculty member and I want my salary paid over 12 months, how can I do this?

You will need to fill out a Faculty 12 Month Salary Spread Request form and scan and email it to Payroll Services at   You can find this form along with other payroll forms on our payroll website under Forms and Procedures, then Other Forms:   This form must be submitted to Payroll Services before the beginning of the new fiscal year on September 1st in order to have a salary spread.   No changes can be made once the form is submitted to Payroll Services until the next fiscal year.

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.