Knowledge Base

I need to update my address, who do I contact to do this?

An employee is able to update their address within the Employee Tab of Raiderlink.   Within the section "My Texas Tech Information", select the link labeled "My Personal Information".  Within this location there are links with your personal information.  Select the Link "Update Addresses and Phones" to update your address.  Click the active link to the left of the address field that you want to change.

Attached Files
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.