Articlesresults = Resource id #19 PHPKBV8 - Search
Knowledge Base
Articles Search Results
  1. Is there a report that ties a transaction to a P0 number? Question:  Is there a report that ties a transaction to a P0 Number? There are several options available in Cognos: 1.   FI030 - Encumbrance Ledger Transaction Report.  This report displays in two sections. The top section shows the encumbrances ... Read More
  2. Where do I go to find a specific employee’s position number? Category:  ePAF   Question:  Where do I go to find a specific employee's position number? This person is transferring between departments on campus, and I need to prepare the ePAF.   Answer:  An employee's position number can be found... Read More
  3. How do I find check numbers and dates per specific payment requests? Cognos offers several reports that provide check information for payments against a Purchase Order: 1.  FI030 - Encumbrance Ledger Transaction Report - the check details are found in the bottom section of this report. 2.  FI278 - Vendor Invoice Pay... Read More
  4. How do I enter a negative number in the non-catalog form for a software license that we receive an educational discount for? You will need to include the discount in your line item and then explain that you took the educational discount in the description.  TechBuy does not allow negative numbers.   Submitted by:  Jennifer Adling... Read More
  5. I am trying to log onto my timesheet/leave report and it is giving me an error message to contact payroll. It appears that your approver(s) have not been set up or the approver(s) have changed.   You will need to have your current approvers send an email to with the R number and position number of the approver or approvers, ... Read More
  6. What is the difference between transfer to Auxiliary and transfer to Auxiliary Plant? Transfers to auxiliary plant apply to a transfer from 31A to 39A.  This would involve a project where the expenditures are to be capitalized.  If the expenditures involve only maintenance, transfers would be between 31A and 31A.  Physical Plant no... Read More
  7. ORA-06502 error, in my Personnel Action Notices box? Answer:  ORA-06502 PL/SQL: numeric or value error - character string buffer too small indicates that you have more EPAFs than the Personnel Action Notices channel can handle.    You can specify in the user preferences the types of transactions, st... Read More
  8. New Person button is missing from the Duplicate Check on a New Hire, Generate ID Background: I’m trying to Generate ID on a New Hire ePAF for a person who does not already exist in the system.  When I submit the ePAF, the Duplicate Check page displays a list of potential matches with a message “Choose an existing person... Read More
  9. How do I fix my wireless keyboard when it loses connection? Answer:  Press the blue button on the side of the Bluetooth USB Receiver. The Receiver will be found: on the side of the monitor in the USB port on the front of the computer OR in the back of the computer USB port Press the button on the... Read More
  10. Why is the ePAF channel not always visible on Raiderlink? Category:  Raiderlink Question:  Why is the ePAF channel not always visible on Raiderlink?   Answer:  There are user  preferences for the EPAF channel.  The default is to only show those with a pending or FYI status.  There is also a preferen... Read More
  11. Can I assign a permanent Proxy so if I don’t approve timesheets, my proxy can approve them? Category:  Web Time Entry / Web Leave Report   Question:  Can I assign a permanent Proxy so if I don’t approve timesheets, my proxy can approve them?   Answer:  Payroll Services do not recommend a permanent proxy. When Approval Queues we... Read More
  12. Who will use Web Leave Reporting (WLR)? Category:  Web Time Entry / Web Leave Report   Question:  Who will use Web Leave Reporting?   Answer:  Exempt employees will use Web Leave Reporting.  An exempt employee is one who is paid based on the work they perform versus the number of hou... Read More
  13. What happens if I don’t have an active eRaider account? Category:  Web Time Entry/ Web Leave Report   Question:  What happens if I don’t have an active eRaider account?   Answer:  Please contact IT Help Desk Central to activate your account. The contact numbers are: HSC IT help desk and URL is:... Read More
  14. How do I add a shipping address to my profile? Within TechBuy, select the drop down located to the right of your name in the upper right section of TechBuy.  Within the Column on the left, select the link labeled "Default User Settings" and then select Default Addresses.  In the window that ope... Read More
  15. Do I leave the Organization portion of the FOP combination request blank if a new FOP is being set up?   This is for the organization code that the department would like to assign as part of the FOP number.  Keep in mind that the organization code is associated to the financial manager who is responsible for managing this FOP combination, including ... Read More
Displaying 1 to 15 out of 23 articles found
First Page Previous Page Page of 2 Next Page Last Page