Articlesresults = Resource id #19 PHPKBV8 - Search
Knowledge Base
Articles Search Results
  1. How do I pay a student who has a Work Study grant? Answer: Student Financial Aid provides you with an Award Authorization form with approval information, including a W-position (instead of a T#) with the Work Study FOAP funding information.  This Authorization is prepared after you contact the St... Read More
  2. How do I get access to be an ePAF Originator? Originator access is granted upon completion of the “All About HR and ePAF” class.   You can register on the RaiderLink > A&F Work Tools > AFISM Training Website.... Read More
  3. How do I get access to HR reports to view employee and payroll data in Cognos? HR Cognos report access is granted by the department head using TeamApp.  ... Read More
  4. How do I decide whether to use an Exempt, Nonexempt or Faculty ePAF? You determine whether to use Exempt, Nonexempt, or Faculty/TA/GPTI according to the Employee Class code for the T-position to which the employee will be appointed. Each job title in the Texas Tech Pay Plan is classified as “Exempt,” “Nonexempt,... Read More
  5. How do I gain access to XTENDER? Access to any Student folders requires completion of the FERPA online training. Xtender access is granted at the department level.    How do I get access to the folder(s) that I need? The links below were created to allow you one click access to op... Read More
  6. What is Xtender? Xtender is a Document Management System that is used across campus to secure documents over long periods of time, while allowing for emailing and printing from the system as well as retrieving documents from the system.  Permission is required to... Read More
  7. What is the supervisor ID? Is it the R# for banner or the oracle ID? Category:  ePAF Question:  What is the supervisor ID? Is it the R# for banner or the oracle ID?   Answer:  The Supervisor ID is the Banner ID (R#) of the person who will supervise the employee.   You can find the Banner ID for every person in... Read More
  8. Can I pay for phone charges on my federal FOP? Category:  Finance   Question:  Can I pay for phone charges on my Texas Tech University federal FOP?   Answer:   Local phone charges are not allowed on federally funded sponsored projects, so any Texas Tech University (Chart T) FOPs that begin ... Read More
  9. What report in Cognos show the current budget for a FOP? Within the TTU Finance > Budget Reports folder you will find the reports designed to provide budget information.  The most frequently used of these reports include: FI002 - Revenue Expense Budget Pools by FOP - This report displays at the budge... Read More
  10. Why do I receive the mesage "You do not have access to select an application" when I try to access TechBuy(SciQuest)?   This means you have not been granted a role within TechBuy.  Contact the Financial Manager of the Organization you will be shopping/ approving for and request that they grant you access to the TechBuy System.  Access is granted using TeamApp.  ... Read More
  11. How do I register to use the TechBuy(SciQuest) System? Category:  TechBuy(SciQuest)   Question:  How do I register  to use the TechBuy System?   Answer:  A Financial Manager will automatically be pre-registered in TechBuy based on account approvals provided by TechFim.  The Financial Manager will ... Read More
  12. How is Program Code 800 used? Category:  Finance Subcategory:  Program Codes Question:  How is Program Code 800 used?     Answer: Program Code 800 Scholarships and Fellowships  - includes expenditures for scholarships and fellowships in the form of grants to students, resu... Read More
  13. Where can I find a list of account codes? In Cognos,  a report in the TTU Finance > All Finance Reports folder provides the Account Codes.  This is the FI067 - List of Valid Account Codes.   Account Codes can also be found on the Resources page of the AFISM website http://www.depts.... Read More