Articlesresults = Resource id #19 PHPKBV8 - Search
Knowledge Base
Articles Search Results
  1. What transfers or expenses are allowed for a Fund Category or Fund Class? Question: What transfers or expenses are allowed for a Fund Category or Fund Class? Answer:  This varies based upon the particular Fund Category or Fund Class.  To find this information access the AFISM Resources page Read More
  2. Where can I find information on proper use of funds within a Fund Group, Category or Class? Category:   Question:  Where can I find information on the proper use of funds within a Fund Group, Category or Class?   Answer:  There are documents available on the AFISM Resources page which provide this information. Please click on the lin... Read More
  3. I am an international employee and didn’t get a W-2 (or 1042-S), why? Non-Resident Aliens (NRA) will get a W-2 and/or a 1042-S depending on how taxes were withheld from their paychecks. Some NRA’s will only receive a 1042-S if all income received during a tax year is exempt from federal tax withholding under a ta... Read More
  4. My reported wages aren’t adding up to my annual salary, why? or My CPA says my W-2 is wrong, why? Reported wages do not include pre-tax deductions such as insurance, parking, retirement contributions, tax sheltered annuities, Texflex, imputed income, etc…   Full wage statements for active employees are available through Raiderlink/Webraider. ... Read More
  5. The Earnings Menu in Default Earnings only has the Not Selected option. When the Earnings Menu only has the \'Not Selected\' option, the ePAF has become corrupt.  The cause is unknown.  You must start the ePAF over.... Read More
  6. I am trying to understand how overtime is calculated on my check, who can help me with this? Banner is set up to pay an employee their overtime as both straight on your regular earnings line and ½ time on your overtime earning line.   Example:   A semi-monthly employee making $10.00 per hour is working in an 80 hour pay period.   This em... Read More
  7. I am an international employee and I wanted to know if I will receive a W2? Your question can be answered on our payroll website at under our Frequently Asked Questions section under Non-Resident Alien Employees and Form 1042-S section.   If you still have additional questio... Read More
  8. Where can I find a pay schedule with the dates when I will receive my payroll checks? You can locate this information on our payroll website under Pay Schedule:   This form will give you all the information you need regarding pay dates, days in the pay period.... Read More
  9. How do I find the leave balances for my employee(s)? The HR030 - Employee Current Leave Balances Report found in Cognos provides this information.  The report is located in the Human Resources Folder > Departmental Users > Web Leave Reports as well as in the All Human Resources Reports folder. ... Read More
  10. Where can I find training information on the new Employee One-Time Payment System (EOPS)? Training materials can be found on the AFISM website.   The following link will direct you to the site directly:     You can find the information under the ... Read More
  11. How do I log into Raiderlink/WebRaider Portal? You can use this link to help you navigate to Raiderlink/WebRaider Portal and this form will also give you helpful information to navigate thru your Employee Tab: Read More
  12. Is there a place where I can find training materials for Banner? Training can be found on the AFISM website.   This is a link that can assist you to locate the training material you may be looking for:   If you have additional questions please send ... Read More
  13. Where can I find my available leave balances? This information is found on your Employee Tab within the section labeled "My Texas Tech Information".   Within that section choose the link titled "My Leave Balances".  The information you want is found there.... Read More
  14. I am trying to reconcile my payroll employees, is there a report that can help me with this? Cognos Reports offer you several options for reconciliation of payroll.  The most frequently used Payroll Report for reconciliation purposes is the HR047 Report.  This report is found in the Human Resources > Departmental Users > Payroll Repo... Read More
  15. I am trying to log onto my timesheet/leave report and it is giving me an error message to contact payroll. It appears that your approver(s) have not been set up or the approver(s) have changed.   You will need to have your current approvers send an email to with the R number and position number of the approver or approvers, ... Read More
Displaying 1 to 15 out of 352 articles found
First Page Previous Page Page of 24 Next Page Last Page