Articlesresults = Resource id #19 PHPKBV8 - Search
Knowledge Base
Articles Search Results
  1. My requisition rejected due to the wrong accounting date, how do I correct this? Once a requisition has been rejected, you cannot change it.  You will have to do one of two things.  You can go into the requisition and copy it to a new cart, or simply start all over.  In the Checkout process within the box labeled Billing you ... Read More
  2. Where can I find training information on the new Employee One-Time Payment System (EOPS)? Training materials can be found on the AFISM website.   The following link will direct you to the site directly:     You can find the information under the ... Read More
  3. How do I get Approver access to the ePAF system? Category:  ePAF Subcategory:    Question:  How do I get Approver access to the ePAF system?      Answer:    Ask your Organization Financial Manager to submit an Access Request (the Financial Manager can submit a request for himself): 1. ... Read More
  4. Can I set my system so the question asking if I want to go into the secure area is not received? Question:  Can I set my system so the question asking if I want to go into a secure area is not received?   Answer: These instructions are for Internet Explorer only: Using Windows login credentials with Internet Sites 1. Open Internet Explorer(br... Read More
  5. How will a return to Staples (Punch-out Vendor) be completed with the TechBuy(SciQuest) system?     For most punch-out vendors, the user will go back into the punch-out site to handle a return.  If there is not an automated return system, there will be a contact for preparing a return.  For any problems, the Buyer who handled the requisitio... Read More
  6. How do I register to use the TechBuy(SciQuest) System? Category:  TechBuy(SciQuest)   Question:  How do I register  to use the TechBuy System?   Answer:  A Financial Manager will automatically be pre-registered in TechBuy based on account approvals provided by TechFim.  The Financial Manager will ... Read More
  7. Do I need to make changes to my system to run Cognos Reports? Category:  Reporting Subcategory:  Cognos Question:  Do I need to make changes to my system to run  Cognos Reports? Answer:  There is a guide published on the AFISM Resources page within the Cognos section that assists you in navigating through ... Read More
  8. How do I fix error "Error loading C:WINDOWSSystem32NVMCTRAY.DLL the specified module could not be found"? Answer:  1.  Go to the Start button, and then select run.  2.  Type msconfig in the field to the right of Open: 3.  Click OK or hit the enter key 4.  Click on the Startup TAB 5.  Click the Disable All button 6.  Click OK 7.  A pop-up will op... Read More
  9. What happens if I could not input data during the appointed time due to system issues and travel? Category:  Web Time Entry / Web Leave Report   Question:  I was out of town on the 16th & 17th. When I left on the 15th the Web Time Entry was not available?   Answer: WTE will not allow you to input data after the 2 business days have passe... Read More
  10. Where do I find the FOP Combination Request form that is to be used to establish a new FOP?    This form can be accessed via the A&F Work Tools tab of Raiderlink.  In the Finance channel, select Finance Forms;  the FOP combination Request form is accessed from the page that opens.  This link will also allow you to access the form:... Read More
  11. What is a "controlled" purchase?  Many items purchased that are greater than $500 are "Controlled Items" by Accounting terms.  All line items greater than $500 are sent to Purchasing and Contracting so that account codes can be verified for accuracy.    Controlled purchases are... Read More
  12. How do I change or update a Financial Manager? Question:  How do I change or update a Financial Manager? A Financial  Manager form needs to be completed.  The form and instructions are available at: Read More
  13. What is an endowment? An endowment is established with a gift from the private sector that comprises the corpus or principal of the endowment.  The corpus is invested and a designated portion of income or the capital gain is used to fund a project or need.  The corpus r... Read More
  14. What form do I use to change an Account Manager?      You will use a Financial Manager form and it can be accessed using this link: ... Read More
  15. Where do I find the DDIS form? The DDIS form can be found at  ... Read More
Displaying 1 to 15 out of 43 articles found
First Page Previous Page Page of 3 Next Page Last Page